Saracens HeadHigh Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
This former coaching inn is one of Highworth's oldest buildings – it was in use as an inn in 1825 and the building is probably much older. It has a Snug bar popular with locals, a Lounge bar mainly laid out for eating and comfortable outside seating. Three of the 4 real ales are available at any one time. The Car park is in Brewery St, where there is disabled access. On Saturday and Sunday it opens 8:30 for breakfast.